Apple recently rolled out iOS 11.3 update. Here’s what it brings in a glance:
So with the update you get:
- ARKit 1.5 with immersive AR support
- iPhone Battery health which is in Beta phase.
- New Animoji for iPhone X users
The most’s visible one is the Battery health app. And this is how you can check that:
- Go to Settings -> Battery.
- Tap on Battery Heath (Beta).
This will show you your iPhone’s battery capacity which is a measure of how much charge your battery can hold. And, whether your battery supports peak performance.
And a bunch of security updates that you can check out here.
Have you updated yours? Let us know in the comment section.